Tuesday, April 19, 2016

a big boy hair cut


Little brother's hair was getting out of control again, so it was time for a trim.
But we made the mistake of taking him to a new haircut place and the girl who cut his hair totally butchered it.
It was bad, guys.
She went way too short and he looked like a mix between a little dutch boy and Lloyd Christmas from Dumb and Dumber.
I wish I had taken pics, but I didn't.
I'd say it closely resembled this haircut though...


So I finally convinced Randy to just shave it all off!
 I figured once it got brutally hot this summer we were gonna probably shave it all off anyways, so we might as well do it now!


 

Then I tried to get an "after" picture while he ran away from me all over the house laughing hysterically...






He looks like a different child!
And so grown-up all the sudden!!!
But I do have to say, I think he looks a million times better!
That moppy hair do was just getting a little too out of control.

No comments: