...was chaos.
just kidding.
kind of.
Spring Break just so happened to be when we started demolition for our kitchen/bathroom remodel.
And it was no joke.
We basically lived in a cloud of dust for 2 weeks and had contractors coming in and out at all hours of the day everyday.
Which meant either one of two things...
Either we were stuck at home all day so we could be here to oversee construction and approve last minute decisions
OR
we were trying to stay out of the house and entertain ourselves elsewhere to stay out of the workers way.
At home, I did my best to entertain the kids with crafts out in the backyard so we were still out of everyone's way...
and when we were trying to stay OUT of the house, we spent a lot of time at our nearby park and local Sonic...
After spring break was over, I was glad to send one kid back to school all day.
Living in a construction zone was starting to get real old so I decided to get the heck out of town with the kiddos in tow while daddy and all of the contractors finished things up...
So after a whopping 3 days back at school for Madden, I basically e mailed his teacher and the attendance counselor and said "I know my son just had two whole weeks off of school and just barely started back at school, but....YOLO!"











No comments:
Post a Comment