Monday, April 18, 2016

a little more time in utah

When we decided to extend our stay in Utah, we drove a little further past St. George to Shel and John's house in Herriman.
Beckett made himself right at home...

Playing with all of Rigg's toys...



Loving on John like crazy, since he was missing his own daddy so much...


Torturing the dog...


Making huge messes...


And lounging around like he owned the damn place...


Summer and Paul and their kids just happened to be in Utah that same week because their kids were on Spring Break.  So we got to spend some time with them too!
Its always fun to have the cousins all together :)
We were just missing Roman.





At then at the end of the week, I made the looooooong journey home with my boys...


And came home to this gorgeousness!!!!!!!!!!!!



I MEAN!!!!
I died when I saw it!!!!
Now are you ready for some amazing before and after pics? ;)

No comments: