Thursday, August 18, 2016

a welcome distraction





Every summer, my best friend Jamie passes through Vegas to pick up her boys.  And usually, I am able to make a quick trip out there to see her.  But this summer, we were in the throes of IVF and it just wasn't going to work.  I had too many doctors appointments and conflicts and had to stick close to home so that I could stay on top of my meds and everything.  So when Jamie decided to make a little detour on her way to Vegas and come visit me here in Phoenix, I was so excited!  I mean, I'll take a visit from a girlfriend any time of year, but her timing on this trip couldn't have been better.  I really needed a distraction this week, and some much needed girl time did just the trick...
Thanks for coming to see us, Jamie!
Your visit meant the world!
Love you!
xo

No comments: