Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving in St. George

We usually spend Easter in St George every year with the Clowards, but since this next Easter I'm gonna be about 38 weeks pregnant, we decided to spend Thanksgiving together in St. George instead.


So we made the 7 hour drive the night before Thanksgiving.
The kids put on their headphones and watched a movie in the back so that Dad and I could rock out to Hamilton in the front ;)


The cousins had so much fun together...but I didn't take nearly enough pics since I spent most of the day in the kitchen with my sister cooking our Thanksgiving feast.
Luckily, the dads kept the kids entertained while we cooked and they snapped a few pics ;)



And apparently I was way too excited to stuff my face once our delicious feast was ready, because I took zero pictures of that too!

That night, the kids opened their new christmas jammies, per tradition...




The next day, we decided to brave the black friday crowds with these kids in tow to snag some awesome deals at Target.
#worthit


Then the dads took the older boys golfing while we took the younger kids to the children's museum...







On our last day together, we went out for brunch to a delicious crepe place before taking the kids to see Moana.



I know I say it every year, but every year I have more and more to be thankful for.
And these people of mine are at the top of list...


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: