Friday, December 9, 2016

pregnancy update

I need to be better about documenting this pregnancy.
I haven't taken nearly as many bump pictures as I did when I was pregnant with Madden & Beckett.
Its crazy to me how different this girl pregnancy has been compared to both of my boy pregnancies.
First of all, I swear my stomach was WAY bigger at this point with the boys.
And second of all, I have only felt like a few teeny tiny faint flutters.
When I was 20 weeks with my boys, they were kicking up a storm and the kicks were already strong enough for other people to feel on the outside.
Maybe she's just really little?  And chill and calm?
Yes, lets pray for a dainty, little, ladylike, chill and calm baby girl.

15 weeks


Also, pregnancy cravings are real, people.
I mean seriously, give me all the cheeseburgers and french fries when I'm pregnant.
And when pregnancy cravings hit me hard in the middle of church, I just drop my kids off at their classes and then run home real quick to grab something.
And by home, I mean McDonalds.
And by something, I mean french fries.


20 weeks

20 week ultrasound.
Baby sister is healthy and perfect and cute as can be!



No comments: