Saturday, December 17, 2016

december

The month of December is always jam packed with holiday fun!

Visits to Santa at Bass Pro Shop...


Beckett had been talking about sitting on Santa's lap for weeks and kept telling us all the things he was going to say to Santa like, "I'm a weally good boy" and " I want wots and wots and wots of toys."  But then when the moment actually came, he just stared at Santa and couldn't get one word out.  Then, after turning to leave, Beckett ran back and gave Santa the sweetest hug.  I wish I had caught a picture of it.

Christmas tree decorating...


Nevermind the fact that Beckett sang "happy halloween" the whole time we decorated the christmas tree.
WTF
It's Christmas, dammit!


Visits from our friend, Buddy the Elf


When Madden saw Buddy the Elf's position on this particular morning, he said "I bet that hurts..."

Watching our favorite Christmas movies by the glow of the Christmas tree...



And when you don't have a fireplace but you wish you did, then you just fake it...

Annual ATI Holiday Party...



I'll take any excuse to get all dressed up and have a fancy night out with my husband...even with a 20 week baby bump.

Hot cocoa and cookie stops while out Christmas shopping...


If you ever get hot cocoa at The Soda Shop, be sure to ask them to add hazelnut to it.
And thank me later.

Mesa Temple Lights...




Thanks Ricky & Kari for going with us this year!
Wish I had snapped a pic of the cousins all together!

No comments: