I know this post is a couple days late, but I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! : ) Halloween is such a fun holiday...when you have kids to dress up and take out trick-or-treating! So for now, since we don't have kids of our own yet, we get to live vicariously through Ricky and Kari and their adorable kids : ) I was so excited to see them in their costumes! Teigen and Ashlyn were going to be Sully and Boo from Monsters, Inc. But I guess Teigen wasn't too thrilled about the Sully costume....so by the time we got to their house, they were Spiderman and a pumpkin instead. : ) They looked so cute!! Then we ate yummy caramel apples and delicious hot chocolate that Kari made! : ) Thanks Ricky, Kari, Teigen, and Ashlyn for letting us spend Halloween with you! We love you guys! : )
Friday, November 2, 2007
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I know this post is a couple days late, but I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! : ) Halloween is such a fun holiday...when you have kids to dress up and take out trick-or-treating! So for now, since we don't have kids of our own yet, we get to live vicariously through Ricky and Kari and their adorable kids : ) I was so excited to see them in their costumes! Teigen and Ashlyn were going to be Sully and Boo from Monsters, Inc. But I guess Teigen wasn't too thrilled about the Sully costume....so by the time we got to their house, they were Spiderman and a pumpkin instead. : ) They looked so cute!! Then we ate yummy caramel apples and delicious hot chocolate that Kari made! : ) Thanks Ricky, Kari, Teigen, and Ashlyn for letting us spend Halloween with you! We love you guys! : )
Posted by
Tiffany
at
8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yes, it's only fun when you have little ones! Clint and I had like three trick-or-treaters, and we went to bed at eight!!!
Post a Comment