Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dancing With the Stars Finale!



Oh my gosh! I love this show! And I am SOOOOOOO happy that Helio and Julianne won because they have been my favorite from the very beginning of this season! I have watched the show faithfully this season, every Monday and Tuesday night! And I am a little embarassed to admit that I even texted in my vote for Helio and Julianne every Monday night! : ) LOL! I am never one to call in votes on these reality talent shows, but I just got so into this season, that I just couldn't help myself! : ) As it got closer to the end and the competition got tougher, I was so worried that my couple was going to get sent home that I started texting in an extra vote every week from Randy's phone! : ) I was so excited for the finale last night that I brought home sparkling cider for me and Randy to celebrate (Lol, I know I am such a nerd!) And I was literally jumping off the couch screaming when they announced the winners!!! Randy just laughed at me : ) (Even though he has admitted to me in secret that he kinda likes the show too...) Even my Dad watches the show! My Dad laughed so hard at me when I told him I texted in my votes for Helio and Julianne every week...he thought it was pretty pathetic that I was that into it...but I think my Dad secretly voted for them every week too...he is just too embarassed to admit it : ) I can't WAIT til next season! And if you have never watched it, you HAVE to start watching it next season because it is SO good and SO addicting! : )

3 comments:

KARI said...

I dont know if I should tell you this or not but...I was cheering for Mel and Maks!!!HEE HEE :) But I have decided that I am going to start watching Desperate Housewives though so I dont have to keep asking you about it! We havent seen you guys in a while but we will see you on sunday for dinner:)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I KNOW!!! I love that show!! I never went as far as texting in my vote though....! I was rooting for them too, she is the cutest thing in the world. Did you know she is LDS? And now they are a couple!

John said...

Shame on you for telling people I voted, thats crazy! your crazy girl! but I did watch it, and they were my favorite couple as well. I cant believe that I am hooked on a show that has so many gay people in it.....oh well, at least I didn't jump up and down on the couch like you Tippy.
Love, Dad