Last Friday night Randy and I went and saw the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple. I hadn't been in a couple of years so I am glad we got to go this year! We went with our friends Sarah and Jordan and their family. (Thanks for saving us seats, guys!) Then Saturday morning we drove out to Queen Creek to go on a fun little day hike with Sarah and Jordan. It was so much fun! I told Randy I want to start going on more hikes like that on Saturdays, but of course I am just now suggesting this as the temperature is reaching the high 90's! :) This past Saturday was perfect though! It was warm, but there was a nice breeze and we got some sun while we were out there. Then we went to dinner and a movie that night with Sarah and Jordan. We always have so much fun with them and I wish they lived closer so we could hang out more! We live in Maricopa and they live in Queen Creek and the drive between the two is like driving across the entire state of Arizona! (Okay, okay, I am exaggerating, but it's far!) Then on Easter Sunday after church we had a delicious Easter dinner over at Ricky and Kari's! We had a great Easter weekend and I'm so thankful we live near family and friends that we can spend the holidays with! :)
Randy and I at the Easter Pageant
On our day hike :)
Sarah and Jordan
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter Weekend
Posted by
Tiffany
at
7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Your blog is so cute! How did you do it on shabbyprincess.com
Looks like fun!! It looks so pretty up there. I wish we would have went to the Easter pageant with you, We are just bums!!!
Want to do a 10 K in a few weeks? you'd have to drive all the way to Queen Creek again, but it would be fun.
Sounds like a lot of fun. I love hiking around here. You guys are so cute! Glad you had a great Easter.
Fun! Which hike was it?
Hey tiff. go to pr10k.org to register. you could probably do it there also if you like. But I know that you can do it online.
Actually I agree--Queen Creek to Maricopa is a lot like driving across the state...hehe...but it looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
It was fun seeing you guys at the Easter Pageant! Good job on the hike! I hear it was a good one:)!
Im glad you guys had a good Easter!! looks like you guys had a fun hike! Dont worry you can still hike in the summer you just might havta get up at 4 am.hehe Unless of course you want to die of heat stroke! yikes. Ill be emailing you for sure so we can go running!! cute pics!
Post a Comment