Monday, March 10, 2008

So In Love...



How long have you been together?
We met/had our first date November 29, 2006. So we have known each other for about 1 year and 3 months. It feels weird saying that…because I feel like we have known each other MUCH longer! : )

How long did you date?
We dated for about 2 ½ months until we got engaged and then our engagement was 4 months long. So in total, we dated 6 1/2 months before we were married.

How old is he?
24. Yes, I am a cradle robber…I am one year older than him. : ) Our birthdays are only 2 days apart.



Who eats more?
Definitely Randy. : ) My family may find this hard to believe, since they tease me sometimes about how much I eat. But Randy usually eats more than me. And he finishes in half the amount of time as it takes me to eat less food!

Who said "I love you" first?
Randy. I almost slipped and said it a few times because I had definitely been thinking it for a while before he said it…but I refused to be the first one to say it, so I just waited for him to say it… : )

Who is taller?
Randy. Unless I am wearing my high heels : ) Then we are about the same height.



Who sings better?
Randy would say me : ) But I think we are pretty equal. Randy loves when I sing in the car and when I sing in church. Sometimes he won’t even sing in church or he will sing super quiet so that he can just hear me sing : )

Who is smarter?
Hmm…depends. Some people might say he is because I have said some pretty dumb things about cars and things like that that I don’t have a clue about. But I make fun of him for his spelling and grammar and words he makes up. Randy says I am smarter. I would say we are pretty equal and are each smarter in our own areas of expertise.

Who does the laundry?
We both do.

Who does the dishes?
Again, both of us. And I HATE this chore. So sometimes if I am having a bad day or the dishes are really bad, Randy will do it because he knows that if I do it I will just whine and complain about it : )

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Randy. It’s closer to the door so he can get up and kick someone’s A if they break in : )



Who pays the bills?
Both of us. Randy pays all the house bills because they are still in his name since he lived here before we were married. I pay all our other bills (phone, car, insurance, credit card, etc).

Who mows the lawn?
We live in Arizona. In the middle of the desert. We don’t even know what a “lawn” is. (But if we did have one, I am sure Randy would mow it) : )

Who cooks dinner?
Depends on what’s for dinner. Anything on the grill, Randy makes. Everything else, I usually make. But Randy helps : )

Who is more stubborn?
I really don’t think either one of us is very stubborn. We are both pretty easy going and laid back. But if I had to choose one of us, I guess I would say me. Only because Randy is soooooo laid back and easy going that I probably seem stubborn compared to him : )

Who kissed who first?
Randy kissed me, of course. How could he not? Lol, jk. But he really did initiate the first kiss. I could never….I’m not that brave.



Who asked who out?
Well we were set up on a blind date for our first date, so no one really asked anyone out. But after that Randy was the one who asked me for my number and asked me out again later.

Who proposed?
Randy, of course. : ) On Valentines Day. He woke me up at about 4:30 a.m. and proposed to me and then took me out to breakfast in my pajamas : )

Who is more sensitive?
Definitely me. Without a doubt. I am way too sensitive. Randy makes fun of me for crying at every little thing : ) All the girls in my family are sensitive…



Who has more friends?
We just had this conversation the other day. Randy says I do. But I think it is only because I have had many more years of living with different roommates and going to different singles wards over the past 7 years, while Randy only really experienced that for a couple years between serving his mission and living with brothers. Randy has kept in touch with more friends from high school and his mission. I have more friends from college.

Who has more siblings?
We have the same amount. We both have 4 siblings. And we both fall in exactly the same place in our families; 2nd child.

Who are you tagging?
Kari and Elise : )

13 comments:

John said...

Great answers Tiff, but unless it's a girl breaking into your house, I don't see Randy kicking anybodys A.

Summer said...

What are you talking about the girls in our family are sensitive?!? I'm a hard A

Becky said...

Cute! That was fun getting to know you guys a little better! I love all the pics..and cute bedroom set:)

Briana said...

You two are so cute! I love the pictures you of you as well. (your dad is too funny!)

Tiffany said...

LOL, Summer?? A Hard A??? Don't make me laugh! LOL!!!!!

Sarah said...

Hey Tiff, Came across your blog, just wanted to say hi! You guys are super cute. I love all of your pictures.

John said...

Summer, I've got news for you.....cheerleaders are not hard A's

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I LOVE your dad's comments. He is hilarious! And I love your wedding pictures! I haven't seen them yet, but they are so good!!!

The Jackson Family said...

So fun to hear how you guys got together! You two are just so cute, I love the pictures.

Brittney said...

YOu 2 are so dang cute! WE really need to get together sometime.

John said...

Six people have commented on how "cute" you guys are.....I just want to add that I also think you are "cute" especially you Randy.

Randy said...

Wow Thanks John I really appreciate it? I'm going to be honest, I have been trying to think of a good comeback from your little comment about me kickin people's A's.... But I got nothin :)

John said...

Randy- (you too John)
March madness is about to start, did you know that? I wasn't sure if you guys were aware because maybe your wives had you out shopping for christmas lights.