Wednesday, October 29, 2008

12 Weeks

For the past 12 weeks that I have been pregnant, I have been able to hide it pretty well. And then all the sudden I woke up yesterday on my 12 week mark and I had a little tummy :) Wierd...but I love it :)


The past few days I have been feeling really good, so I am hoping that now that I am in my second trimester, my morning sickness will go away for the most part (knock on wood!) I always swore I would work out throughout my pregnancy, but of course when I started getting sick there was no way I felt like going to the gym when I could barely even get out of bed. Now that I am feeling better and slowly getting my energy back, I have no excuses...

But this week I am too busy...maybe next week ;)

18 comments:

Teresa :) said...

Hi Tiffany, congrats again! I have to tell you that I feel so much better knowing that you are showing too. I feel so huge and I am only 14 1/2 weeks. You look really cute hope you get feeling better soon. :) See ya

Lynnette said...

You look so cute! I can't wait till you find out if it is a boy or a girl. Get your rest - You can workout after the baby - You'll be glad you slept in when you could!

Tansey Hall said...

I love your little baby bump! I started showing soon also and counldn't work out for the first trimester either. The second trimester is nice since the morning sickness usually wears down(hopefully) and you aren't too big to get around comfortably.
Hope you start feeling better soon!

Debbie said...

You are going to be the cutest pregnant lady! (you already are!) Thanks for posting the picture of your belly...we have to get together soon! By the way, I can't wait to find out what you are having but I am guessing GIRL ! :)

Summer said...

um I hate to burst your bubble but that is NOT a belly - you still look skinny as crap!

Love ya sis

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! Love the little tummy!

Cara said...

oh what a cute little baby bump. But I agree with your sister that really isn't much of a belly. you are still skinny minny. But adorable as always! Oh and glad you are starting to feel better these days. : )

fuz&michelle said...

lol, i agree with summer, it looks like maybe you ate a little much or something, you look great :) I'm glad you are feeling better! 2nd trimester is definietly the best, enjoy your sleep!

Nancy said...

You're cheating with that arched back! I love it... funny, because I remember wanting SOOoooo badly to pop out and really show and then when you do.... you'll wonder- can I suck this back in a little bit? Lol...

:)

KARI said...

O my gosh...you look so dang cute! Its crazy that last time I saw you you werent even pregnant and now you have a little baby bump:) I cant wait to see you guys at Christmas!

Harries Family said...

Isn't so fun to finally have a belly, it makes it all feel more real. I am with you about feeling better. Sickness stinks! I need to exercise also but its so hard when I have Hudson. Finding time is hard for me and now that its cold/rainy walks are no good. So I don't know what I am going to do. Yeah for you that you live in a nice state.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

K you're going to be one of those pregnant ladies who makes everyone else look just plain ugly. So cute.

ensman said...

I agree... skinny as crap!!! and cute as crap too!

The Jackson Family said...

I love the first time your belly pops, it is just so adorable,and you look great! I am so excited for you!

Shanan and Danica said...

Congrats again--I remember the same thing seemed to happen to me. All of a sudden one day it seemed like everyone could tell. :)

Amber Larsen said...

Oh you look SO cute!! I can't believe your little belly! Yes, going to the gym while pregnant is so torturous! Oh summer's comment is funny! I was thinking that too and wondering if you were pushing out!! HA HA!! You're so cute.

CHAD & ELISE TYSICK said...

You make such a cute Pregger Girl! We need to get together sometime soon, once you feel up to it!

Becky said...

CONGRATS!! I am way behind on checking out friends...so I just found out you are pregnant! That is so exciting:)! You are so cute! Good luck with the sickness..it is worth every second:)