Well, if you thought it was a girl (which 68% of you did...including myself), then you thought wrong! We are having a BOY!!!!!!! Randy was right, and I was wrong...which never happens! :) jk babe! (but seriously...rarely happens...)
Everything looks great and the baby looks 100% healthy! We got some really cool shots during the ultrasound:
Baby's Profile
Cute little foot and toesies :)
3-D shot of the legs
Proof that it's definitely a boy :)
We are SOOO excited! It feels so great to finally know what we are having and to be able to refer to the baby as "HE" instead of "IT!" :) I can't wait to have a little boy who is the spitting image of his daddy! This is my favorite picture of Randy when he was a little boy, and whenever I have pictured us having a son, I have always picture him exactly like this...all dirty and rugged, playing outside, cute little ear sticking out of his hoodie on one side and all :)
Now we just need to decide on a name for our little baby boy... :)
Thursday, December 18, 2008
It's a BOY!!!
Posted by
Tiffany
at
7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
YAY!! Little boys are the BEST!!! I'm so dang excited for you! I'll admit I'm surprised, I thought for sure you were having a girl. Your little boy is going to be so cute. I can't wait to meet him!!
I was right...lol Now the fun really begins I can't wait to see all decorations and names you guys come up with. Congrats again.
Congrats!! I remember it was such a blast to find out we were having a girl--but like you I was wrong and my husband was right. So odd because everyone told me that the mom would know. hehe
Congratulations!! You are going to love having a little boy!!!
Congratulations! I was thinking about you all day yesterday knowing you were going to find out, but I didn't want to call and bother you. I just kept checking to see when you were going to post. :) That is awesome! I am excited for both of you and know you will make excellent parents!
YaY again! I am excited for you to have a boy. So now we all have another thing in common. Can't wait to hear teh name you guys decide on either. : )
We guessed right! :) We're so happy for you. Boys are so much fun!
Horray, I was right, like I always am about guessing on what people are having including myself. Boys are soooooo much fun, that is why I was fine with having another boy. I really hope now we get to live by each other and have our little boys together. Good luck with the name thing...boy names are harder for me to decide, but we do have a name for our little guy.
Congratutlations!!! Yay, little boys are so cute and now you will have mamma boy:). I am soooooo excited for you!
Yay! I just knew you were having a boy, since it looks like you are carrying a little low. Oh, I am so happy for you, Congrats!
CONGRATS!!! I love the shot of his little legs...so precious! Boys are tons of fun!! You are so lucky:)
Oh I bet Randy is so excited! Congrats! Do you have names picked out? Those Brimhall boys were pretty cute so im sure your little boy will be too! :)
Congratulations! I think little boys are so fun-- and now your future kids will have a big brother which is great (I should know, I had three :) I'm happy for you guys...and maybe a tiny bit jealous ;)
Happy New Year!!! I can't wait to see your handsome little boy! This is the year that you will become a MOMMY!!! :) Hooray 2009!
Hey there girl- I bet you have quite a belly to show off now... we need a new photo!!! And, how was your Christmas and New Years??? Hope you are doing well-
xox
Yay! Congrats!!! I thought I was having a girl too, I was like 95% sure. Then we found out it was a boy and we were excited but I was like so much for my motherly instincts! lol! :) But they kicked in pretty good after I had him!! Boys are SO SO SO SO much fun!! I am stoked for you guys!! Congrats again! Can't wait to hear what the name is!
Post a Comment