Thursday, January 29, 2009

Utah

Randy and I spent last weekend in Utah visiting my sisters and celebrating Boston's first birthday. It was a long drive...but well worth it! We had a great time! I hadn't seen my sister Summer in almost a year and I hadn't seen her kids in over a year!! Now that we all live so far away from each other, (Arizona, Utah, Minnesota, California) it is very rare that all the sisters are together or that all the kids are together! Thank goodness for blogging or I wouldn't have even recognized her kids, they are so big!!

Cousins picture

Noah

Alex

Birthday Boy!!

Messy Birthday Boy!

Boston with his favorite Aunt and Uncle ;)


I cannot believe we didn't even get a sisters picture! :(

Thanks Sheli and John for letting us stay with you!


On a side note, while I was there my crafty little sister Sheli taught me how to make some super cute picture frames for my baby nursery using scrapbook paper and mod podge. For it being my first time, I think they turned out pretty good! Thanks Shel! :) You are a crafty little one...

6 comments:

Michele said...

they are way cuter in person, but i love how you hung the frames that way. good thing im so crafty. and whats with the crazy red eye in all those pictures of my son?? he looks evil... we are really lame for not taking a sister picture, why didnt we think of that. the last one we have is with boss at his blessing when he was 3 weeks old! who knows when it will happen again. john will laugh that i said that. but that could have been the last time we are all 3 together you know.

Nancy said...

Those did turn out cute! Glad you have fun with the family, and hey! No new belly pic???

Shanan and Danica said...

those frames are wonderful!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

THAT'S Noah?? Man he's gotten huge! LOVE the frames. Teach me how, please.

Summer said...

Hey cute pics of my kids : ) And I love the ones of Bos too. Since when did you and Shel-bell get so crafty??? They turned out really cute, the nursery is awesome!

robyne said...

I didn't realize just how crafty you are...way to go...I am loving your nursery. Hope your feeling good and enjoying pregnancy, Love You!