Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We made it!

We made it to Chicago! And I LOVE it here!!!

LOVE Downers Grove
LOVE our cozy and simple little apartment
LOVE the beautiful neighborhood
LOVE the amazing 70 degree weather
LOVE all the green grass and trees
LOVE my husband for making the 27 hour drive out here in the U-Haul
LOVE my father-in-law for helping him make the drive
LOVE them both for having the entire truck unloaded before we got here
LOVE our nice neighbors for helping them unload the truck
LOVE my mom for making the flight out here with me and the baby
LOVE my baby for sleeping the entire 3 hour flight out here
LOVE my husband who I missed for the 4 days we were apart

LOVE our new home :)

I promise I will post pics soon...just as soon as I get this house unpacked...

6 comments:

Nancy said...

I have been waiting to hear how things were! I'm so glad to hear you guys arrived safely. Email me your new address!!!

The Youngs said...

Glad you guys made it! We're so excited for you. I'm sad we didn't get to say goodbye. It was such an inconvenient time for Caleb and I to get sick :( Maybe we'll have to make a trip!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I'm so glad you love it out there!! I've been dying to hear. We miss you already though. Glad we got to chat before you took off. Post pics soon!

John said...

Great job Tiff and Randy....now let me have your mom back.

Shanan and Danica said...

Congrats to both of you. I can't wait to hear about your adventures in Chicago and Randy's adventures in school. :)

Lynnette said...

I'll bet the weather is a great change! Post pics soon of your apt - and of your cute little one too of course.
miss you!