Monday, August 31, 2009

date night


This weekend we went on our first real date night since having Madden.
It was fun.
We partied.
Hard.

Our date night included the following:

sushi
diet coke
a good movie
energy drinks
coconut flavored M&M's (delicious!!!)

Our date night did not include the following:

I must admit, that as much as I was looking forward to a night out alone with Randy, it was harder to leave Madden than I thought it would be! This was the first time we left him with a babysitter. I was afraid I was going to be one of those pathetic moms who calls every 2 minutes to check up on their kid. Luckily my friend Ashley was watching him and she texted me picture updates throughout the night to let me know how he was doing. Thanks, Ash! :)

So the good news is, I am NOT one of those pathetic moms who calls the babysitter every 2 minutes...
The bad news is, I AM one of those pathetic moms who checks her cell phone every 2 minutes to see if the babysitter has texted or called.

7 comments:

ashalston said...

hahaha you crack me up Tiffany! I absolutely loved watching him and wish you and Randy would go out SOON so I could watch him again!!

ashalston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

so you do know that energy drinks are against the word of wisdom, right? you might as well of gone out and gotten drunk. lame parents.

KARI said...

Sounds like FUN! It's so GREAT to have a break. COCONUT M&M's..... YUMMY!I will have to try those. Looks like you had fun in Utah. Madden just gets cuter everyday!

Bethany said...

You are so cute! HAHAHA!

CHAD & ELISE TYSICK said...

You can't go wrong with sushi diet coke and a good movie! Im glad you got to get out of the house with your hubby!

John said...

Energy drinks?????what the hell Tiff? isn't diet coke energy enough? Your mom and I are failures.