

I think the Naperville Riverwalk is our new fave spot here! Beautiful weather, delicious places to eat, fun stores to shop in, gorgeous scenery, and only 10 minutes from our house! Perfect!
Leave it to me to find the one cupcake shop in Naperville. (My mom and sisters would be proud...) I picked out a white chocolate raspberry cupcake. It was to DIE for! Then a little further down the road we passed a frozen yogurt place. I promised Randy I was just going to look inside, I wouldn't buy anything...until I saw that they had pomegranate flavored frozen yogurt and white yogurt chips as a topping choice...my ultimate fave. I couldn't leave without one.
Randy made fun of me the whole way home for getting a cupcake AND a frozen yogurt.
But in my defense, I ran 9 miles that morning.
Don't judge me.




10 comments:
Looks like you guys are having such a great time in Chicago. That is awesome! You look happy and Madden is getting so big. I saw the pictures of your sisters sealing....I can't wait for Kaiden to be sealed to us. I am so excited for that day!! I too wish we lived closer....
that sweater looks familiar. i guess randy didn't kill you for buying it. and you would buy a cupcake and frozen yogurt. i would too.
Cupcake girl.... how the hell you going to run the marathon when you keep stuffing your face with that chick food?
Oh that cupcake sounds delicious! Next time you head out to utah I'll make sure you get a cupcake(or a box of them) from the Sweet Tooth Fairy... I do believe they are the best I've had in a LONG time! :)
What a fun place to live near - that riverwalk looks so cute! And the cupcake...YUM. xo
Tiffany,
All I can say is I LOVE YOU. You are awesome, and if you are running nine miles, you need to stop at a freaking PIZZA hut and eat away! Thats crazy. I am tired just thinking about it!! lol!!
I want to come move in with you. How is your half coming? If it makes you feel better I am doing Disney half in 2 days and I haven't run more than 5 miles all month. :(
I would have had 2 cupcakes and frozen yogurt, so you are just fine. Good job on running. I keep saying that I am going to start running, but with 2 kids and a hubby in school, it makes it hard. So good job Tiff!
We seriously LOVE Naperville. I go all the time with just Addie... you and Madden should come with us sometime! And also, are you talking about Red Mango, I mean... Heaven? I love that place!
p.s. your Dad's comment made me laugh out loud (@ least I think it was your dad... since it says Dad...)
Post a Comment