Wednesday, August 5, 2009

this week...

Daddy has been studying this...


Mommy has been doing this...


and Madden has been doing this...





...making out with his stuffed animals. Nice.

Whatever, Baby...whatever makes you happy.

4 comments:

Lewis Family said...

Haha he is so cute. I can't wait to meet him. How is everything going with training? I finally get to start working out this weekend. I am so excited. Jordan got me that P90X so let's hope I survive lol

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Ah he is so cute!!!!!
I can't get videos to upload from blogger either, I always have to use smilebox to put a video up.

KARI said...

O my he is so cute! I am going to be in shock when we see you guys at Christmas. He already looks like a different kid. Did you decide to stay and do the marathon in AZ??

Cara said...

Thats right whatever makes him happy. : ) How funny that he does that. He is so flippin cute. I hope you get the videos up so we can all see them. And I am jealous that you are getting back in shape by running. I wish I had motivation to do something. LOL!