Thursday, July 30, 2009

new tricks



Madden's latest tricks:

sticking his tongue out
blowing raspberries
fitting his whole fist in his mouth
actually being able to sit through and focus on an entire baby einstein dvd
holding things in his hands
almost rolling over...almost
attempting to sit up on his own
and my personal favorite...laughing!


Madden has just recently started doing the cutest little baby giggles! I love it!! He is such a ticklish baby, but sometimes he can't quite get his laugh out so instead he just lets out this loud grunt or squeal with a huge smile on his face! It is hilarious! I can't get enough of it!

Video soon to follow...
(now, if I could only figure out how to get the video to upload onto the computer...)

4 comments:

Michele said...

sister, i will call you tomorrow and give you a step by step tutorial of putting your flip videos on the computer. just wait. and naomi loves to put her whole fist in her mouth too. its a little freaky how large her mouth is.

Faye said...

I'm glad to hear that Madden is getting all his tricks ready to show us when we get to see him in a few weeks - I can't wait!

robyne said...

I cannot wait to meet this adorable little guy and see you! I am so excited!!! Love you!

Cara said...

Aww, Tiff he is so cute, and I hope you get the video up soon of him. Can't wait to see it. I am sure it will bring a smile to my face too. : )