Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Finally, some videos!

I finally got some videos of Madden uploaded onto the computer!

And now, for your viewing pleasure, Madden laughing and Madden rolling over...

(pause the music on my sidebar to hear the video)

I promise Madden is usually dressed...he just happened to be hanging around in his diaper when these videos were taken. Please excuse my naked baby.

9 comments:

ensman said...

holy crap he is so cute I think he just made me baby hungry!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute!!!! Love his little laugh!

Cara said...

Cute, cute! His laugh is so adorable. I love baby laughs. And he is becoming a pro at rolling over. That is awesome. :)

Faye said...

Love his laugh and the proud smile on his face after he rolls over. Totally darling!

annalisa said...

That's adorable. Addie watched with me and just kept smiling @ him and then told me she wanted a baby. nice.

Briana said...

He is so cute!!! I can't believe how big he is getting. Way too fun! I really want to come visit you in Chicago. I have always wanted to go there.

Also I wanted to ask you....your blog lay out did someone design that for you or is it off of blogger? I like how everything is wider like that.

Alyssa said...

So cute! I love this stage when they are starting to DO stuff. He is adorable!!

Bethany said...

LOVE IT! He is getting cuter and cuter by the day... I can't believe it!

Brimhall Family said...

I loved it and I cried! Dad, Kelcie and I just keep watching it over & over! Hes so adorable! cant wait to see you guys for the holidays!
Love you all