Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


For Madden's first Halloween he was "Maverick" from Top Gun.

See any resemblance??
No?? That's cuz our baby is way cooler than Tom Cruise.




Some people just thought he was a pilot.
Whatever.
Pilot.
Maverick.
Coolest baby ever is what he was.

We went to a Halloween Carnival at Randy's school and then our Ward Halloween Party and Trunk or Treat.
Madden didn't have a clue what was going on.
I think he was so overwhelmed by it all.
Cuz he came home and slept 11 straight hours last night.
Awesome.

Happy Halloween!!

16 comments:

Nancy said...

Very, very cute. If we ever have a boy, I'm gonna beg you to send me that costume. If you have a girl, I'm got Little Bo Peep I could lend... ;)

Michele said...

youve lost that lovin feelin, ohh that lovin feelin, youve lost that lovin feeling now its gone gone gone, whoa whoa whoa... love it.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

oh.my.gosh. So so cute!!!!! I think our party wore Charlotte out too, cause she slept 11 hours too!

Briana said...

That is too cute!! He is WAYYY better cuter than Maverick :) Hey how do you do those fun pages with sayings...is that through an online scrapbook? Too cute! Miss you guys!!

D and C said...

SO CUTE!!! How creative are you!?!?!?! That was awesome. I am having so many top gun flash backs right now!! LOVE IT!

Summer said...

Mom in Minnesota - Madden looks adorable. 11 hours straight!!! Summer will be so jealous.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

OMG! He is the cutest Maverick I have ever seen! As soon as I get my life pulled together I will have to come meet you guys!!! I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween.

Glencoe is about 20 minutes from Evanston. It is the cutest town.

The Youngs said...

That's such a cute costume!!!

ensman said...

WAY cooler than Maverick!! love it!

ashalston said...

seriously love this little boy. i crave him. i totally see the resemblance! what a cutie. lets get together this week.

Harries Family said...

Madden costume was adorable, good idea Tiff! Love your all your pictures, especially the pumpkin patch. That is what a pumpkin patch is supposed to look like. You look great by the way!

John said...

Dang cute pic's Tiff. Madden makes the real Maverick look like a girly-man.

"Too close for missile's....switching to guns!"

"Come on Goose....talk to me"

"Hey, you! You are still dangerous....but you can be my wing-man anytime"

What a stupid movie.

Tiffany said...

Dad...for thinking Top Gun is a stupid movie, you sure do know a lot of lines from it... ;)

John said...

Actually....I'm ok with the movie, I just think Tom Cruise is an idiot.

Lynnette said...

So Cute! He is adorable in a beanie :)

Amy said...

ok, Beck has a little hat that is just like that! We need to take pics of them together. Love Madden's little ensemble - he's adorable!