Wednesday, January 20, 2010

LOTS of pictures

playing with cousins


visiting friends



Teagan and Madden...best buddies



riding bikes at Grandma and Grandpas


visiting Great Grandpa Brimhall

All dressed up for church!
Avatar in 3-D

First Haircut


Wii Mario Cart


Maddens shiner...poor little baby :( Thanks Uncle Ricky! ;)


First Tooth

6 comments:

Michele said...

he is the.cutest.thing. in his church clothes with that big smile. omg.

Faye said...

I can't get used to how much older he looks. Get him out here to me quick - he is growing up way too fast. Of course he's adorable every step of the way.

Unknown said...

I know you already know this, but your kid is so dang cute!

Tiffany said...

ha ha, thanks Holly :)

Lynnette said...

Madden is so cute! I love his haircut.

ensman said...

What a fun Christmas:) Where did you guys do the Polar Express? That looks like so much fun! Miss you B! Next post is the Marathon Post right?