
Yes, we finally chopped it.
I was getting sick of the Donald Trump comb-over.
I was getting sick of the Donald Trump comb-over.
And Madden was getting sick of screaming his face off everyday while I combed the ridiculous knots out of his long tangled hair.
He did so good and didn't even cry!
He did so good and didn't even cry!
(and neither did I!)
He looks like a different baby to me now and so grown-up! I love it!
I know I said I was taking this whole month off from blogging to enjoy my month-long vacation in Arizona...but I just couldn't wait that long to post these pictures of Madden's cute new haircut...
I know I said I was taking this whole month off from blogging to enjoy my month-long vacation in Arizona...but I just couldn't wait that long to post these pictures of Madden's cute new haircut...



8 comments:
I'm glad you didn't wait to blog! These are SO CUTE.
He looks so handsome! Great pics!
He looks like a big boy now - I can't wait to see him in February!
I'm so impressed he didn't scream! Nash hated his first. He looks so cute and old now!
He looks so big! I can't believe he didn't cry!
I LOVE these pictures! He is such a doll!
I'm so glad there were no tears (by either of you!) He looks so big, and SO cute!
How fun!!! I love it! I just gave Kaiden his 2nd hair cut and he isn't even 6 months old yet :) He looks so much older now. He is such a good looking kid. I miss you guys! Did you hear we are moving to Utah :)
Post a Comment