Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Polar Express






A train ride through a time-travel tunnel, dancing and singing train conductors, hot cocoa, cookies, christmas carols, a drive through the North Pole, a visit from Santa, and a bell from Santa's sleigh...

...when we move back to Arizona someday, I'm pretty sure we are going to have to make a yearly christmas ride on "The Polar Express" a family tradition of ours

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

4 comments:

Michele said...

move back to arizona someday?? what about meeting us in colorado!?

Tiffany said...

lol...colorado is a nice fantasy, sister...but lets be realistic, I think you and John are gonna live in UT forever...

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Love all the new pics!!!!

Cara said...

so fun! I want to do the Polar Express one of these years too. Especially when Ryken is a little older. It sure looks and sounds like lots of fun. :)