That is sO stinking cute and SO hilarious. You guys must be teaching him well... man, my poor future baby won't know or see what a push up is til he's old enough to go to a sleepover at someones else's house!
He is so cute!
that is awesome!!
CUTE! We have the same jammies that Madden is wearing
oh my gosh I don't think he could be ANY cuter!!!!
Great, when Madden gets here we can work-out together.
What a little stud - I can't wait for him to get here and show me all his tricks.
Tiffany precious! I hope you have fun in CA!
Hilarious!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is sO stinking cute and SO hilarious. You guys must be teaching him well... man, my poor future baby won't know or see what a push up is til he's old enough to go to a sleepover at someones else's house!
He is so cute!
that is awesome!!
CUTE! We have the same jammies that Madden is wearing
oh my gosh I don't think he could be ANY cuter!!!!
Great, when Madden gets here we can work-out together.
What a little stud - I can't wait for him to get here and show me all his tricks.
Tiffany precious! I hope you have fun in CA!
Hilarious!!!
Post a Comment