This humidity has been killing us.
So Randy shaved his head for the summer...
And then for some reason decided it was necessary to shave Madden's head as well.
He looks like a 27 year old little man-child.
(Madden...not Randy)



Especially now that he's so good at walking that he hardly even wobbles and holds his hands up for balance anymore. He just swings his arms down at his sides while he struts around all day, super casual-like, with this oh-so-super serious look on his face...

Makes me laugh. :)
Except for when the man-child is following me around the house all.damn.day.long. because I can't leave him alone for even one freaking second.
Then it doesn't make me laugh.
It makes me want to pull my hair out and scream.
But I still think he's the cutest man-child ever.
The End.


11 comments:
Man-Child...ha ha ha! I always think kids look older when they get their hair cut. It looks good on Man-Child, though!
LOVE the short hair and the strut!! He is totally looking like a little boy or man child whatever you want to call it!! It is so hot here I am ready to shave my own head!! Seriously.
SERIOUSLY!!! Both of my girls are at my feet ALL DAY LONG. As in, directly under my feet. While I eat, they sit under my chair. While I pee, they sit on my lap or on my feet.
lol, i totally understand how you feel. Cy is my shadow, and Ryken was until he got older. Thank goodness. But sometimes they are both right next to me. Good thing I atleast got them trained to sleep in their own beds and I get that time away from them. :) And Madden looks cute with a shaved head or with hair. :)
I dig it Tiff, his hair cut made him go from cute to handsome. Randy's hair cut didn't help him much though.
lol, I gotta say, I understand, but I miss the hawk. Cooler weather, please come! Love the thought of him following you around. Welcome to the club. ;)
love the haircut. i kind of miss the humidity while we're out here in the dry and hot air. and don't forget if you need a place to cool off our pool is always open... and since it's not heated it'll cool you off just fine. :)
I agree, cutest man child ever. I can only say that though because I don't think my son looks like a man child. Apparently he looks like a girl, but we will deal with it I guess. It's so cute. Put up another video of this man child walking like a man. Naomi doesn't even do that. She has to hold up her arms and run in order not to lose her balance.
ahwww, his hair was so cute!, definatly looks cooler tho...
Hes a cutie hair or no hair!!
I miss him!
HA! Loved this post. He does look like a man child. I understand completely about the following. They just love their mammas and want us all the time. :)
So cute! We call Kaiden Little Man ;) Loved the shaved head and I love that he is walking all over the place now. Miss you guys! Next time you are in Utah, let me know!
Post a Comment