Monday, October 18, 2010

halloween teaser

Can you guess what Madden is going to be for Halloween this year?




Ok, so the mustache is not that big of a clue...
Guess you'll just have to wait 'til Halloween to see him in full costume.

But in the meantime, get a good laugh out of these pictures!
I know I do! :)

8 comments:

CMC said...

Is the crying part of the costume? If so, maybe a young boy who's not too happy about going through puberty? Hahhaa.

Tiffany said...

Ha ha, great guess Carly! But no, the crying is not part of the costume. He was just none too happy about his parents putting a sticky mustache on his face :)

ashalston said...

hahaha I love this. It is the icing on the cake to an awesome halloween costume! I can't guess cause I already know, but I can't wait to see him all dressed up!!

Cheryl said...

I have no idea what he's going to be, but he looks hilarious and so stinkin' cute with that mustache! Hopefully he likes putting it on a little better when Halloween comes!

Michele said...

NACHO LIBRE! or MARIO!

mandy* said...

Oooo...Cohen would be sooooo jealous! He loves mustaches! I can't wait to see the whole costume.

Faye said...

I hope we see some smiles for Halloween :)

Cara said...

I'm with Michele and vote Mario. But then again Mario has a darker mustache so maybe not. :) I can't wait to see what he is in full costume!

And those pics did make me laugh. He is still so darn cute with that little stache. :)