(pardon the old grainy pictures that have been scanned and e mailed)
JoDee's Wedding
June 2004
Cara's Wedding
October 2004
(was my hair seriously that blonde??? and with totally bad roots?!? Yikes!)
My Wedding
June 2007

Michelle's Wedding
September 2007
Ok, ok, totally kidding.
This is not really Michelle's wedding.
But we somehow managed to NOT get a B picture at her wedding.
Which makes me really sad.
Because I know we were all there.
So just pretend Michelle is the beautiful bride in the above classy picture and Rashel, Cara, JoDee and I are her stylish bridesmaids ;)
Rashel's Wedding
March 2011
Oh how I love these 4 girls!!
A lot more than they probably even know.
We all lived together back in the day (like...2001 and on).
And the 5 of us are still best B's to this day.
I love that after all these years, whenever we get together its like nothings changed and we are still living on Boxelder together, sharing bedrooms with each other, playing pranks on each other, making mac and cheese with hot sauce together, laying out by our pool with gossip mags together, going to MCC institute together, watching The Bachelor together, making summertime QT runs together, borrowing each others clothes without asking, eating at China Lite and TGI Fridays together, going to see scary movies together, and totally judging and making fun of each others' boyfriends.
(except for the ones we ended up marrying, of course) ;)
I have been at every single one of their weddings, and they were all at mine.
So when Rashel's big day came, there was no way I was going to miss it!
Totally worth a long plane ride from Chicago to Phoenix with my toddler and with a really bad cold and sinus infection.
Totally worth it!
Congrats, Rashelly!
I LOVE YOU!!!
And I miss my B's already!
xoxo



11 comments:
okay so I totally got all teary eyed when I read this B!
I LOVE that we are still so close and it seems like nothing changes when we get back together. Well except maybe our hair and clothes change but that is a good thing based on these awesome pictures:)
I am so lucky to have such good memories of my single days and such fun B's to share them with! Thanks for coming all the way here so we could have another Wedding B reunion:)
Ditto to JoDee's comment about getting teary eyed!
I have always loved the fact that we have all gotten along so good from when we lived together till now too.
Everytime I make spiral mac and cheese it makes me think of the B's. And I always miss the boneless buffalo wing trips we made. :)
You B's really are the greatest! This post was so awesome! THanks B!! (well except for the fact that I was the only one that was pregnant and about to POP when one of the B's got married!) And major bummer we didn't get a pic of all of us at Michelle's wedding cause I also remember us all being there!
I LOVE all you B's too!
YAY! I didn't know Rashel got married! So exciting!! How fun that you got to be there and hang out and see all of your old roomies:) and also about the other post, I totally agree about Monday. Such a let down now on Monday night now that we can't look forward to The Bachelor, ugh.
I.am.the.worst.friend.ever.
So annoyed at not making it to Rashel's wedding! She looked gorgeous.
Whatever Cara you don't even look pregnant in that picture.. I had to seriously look twice because I remember you were almost due but you don't even look pregnant!
So sad I don't have a picture of us at my wedding,it makes me mad all over again, though I do like the replacement you found LOL! I love you b's!
This is so sweet!
So glad you could be at the wedding - and that you've had such good friends. It's wonderful that you've all remained close - they're the friends I would have hand picked for you if it were up to me. So happy for all of you :)
OHH for cute. None of my friends came to my wedding... all my siblings weren't even at mine. cool huh?
What a fun post so many cute pictures! Looks like you had a ton of fun in AZ! Madden is so cute, and getting so big!
Awww... I LOVE this post!! Totally made me cry!! We do have some pretty fun memories!
And what the heck... I didn't realized we didn't have a pic from Michelle's wedding! Sad! : (
So grateful for you girls! Love you all!! : )
Post a Comment