Monday, April 25, 2011

easter weekend






-Ward play date/Easter Egg hunt at the church-
-Played with friends at the park and watched the baby geese on Prince Pond-
-Shaved Maddens head-
-Giordanos Pizza with the Frosts-
-Made yummy Easter cupcakes for my Mia Maids and for our Easter Sunday dessert-
-Enjoyed wonderful church meetings-
-Easter Egg Hunt for Madden, Alexa and Jordan-
-A delicious Easter feaster with the Olsens and Rickers-
(thanks Janelle!)
-Stuffed our faces with way too much chocolate and delicious treats from the Easter Bunny-

A Very Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Looks so fun--Cash has the same shirt as Madden:) Also, my mouth is watering for one of your cupcakes and I just finished off a big chocolate mint brownie...I have a sweet-eating problem.

Faye said...

Darling pictures of Madden! He is looking older all the time though - tell him to stop growing up until I can see him some more please.

Cara said...

How fun! Glad to hear you all had a great Easter weekend. And it sounds like you had the same easter bunny we did. :) Lots of yummy chocolate. :)