Sunday, April 17, 2011

ladies man


Last night, while eating dinner in a crowded Chipotle, Madden picked out the prettiest girl in the whole place and pointed right to her with a big smile on his face and said "ooohhh...cuuute mama!"
I wasn't sure if I should be...

proud. that my son has such good taste in girls.

offended. that he didn't think his own mama was the cutest mama.

worried. that my son is only 2 years old and is already checking out older women.

or...

a little of all of the above.

Either way, it made me laugh. :)

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

omg, that is hilarious! What a little stud.

Randy said...

I am worried that he is using the word "cute"

Nancy said...

I love him.

Cara said...

lol! Oh B, he sure seems to say some funny stuff! :) That is so cute!

ashalston said...

He better call me a cute mama next time i see him. I love this boy!

Carly said...

I love it! So funny!

Janelle said...

hilarious!! madden's gonna be such a heart breaker :)

Nick Young said...

That is so funny!! Love him. Love that post. Miss you!!

Nick Young said...

that was from amber l by the way not nick : )