Rashel's wedding was the reason for our trip to Arizona.
But of course we made the most of our time there and crammed in lots of other fun things...



(in case you couldn't tell from the above pictures, Madden was terrified of the petting zoo. He refused to pet the goats, no matter how much I tried to force him. He only wanted to say "hi goats!" from as far away as possible. As for all the other animals at the zoo, he either reached his arms out and said "hug" or stuck his popsicle out and said "share" because he wanted to hug all the animals and share his popsicle with them.)

And a quick visit with my Dad who was in town for a golf tournament (that sadly I have no pictures of to document because Madden got super sick and it was a very short visit before jetting off to the airport)
I have realized that two of the things I miss most about AZ (besides family and friends, obviously!) are the weather and the food.
The weather could not have been more perfect!
And the food included visits to Cafe Rio, Sauce, Oreganos, Modern Steak, a yummy new sushi place called Sake Bomber, Joes Crab Shack (a must when Madden's Papa Brimhall is in the valley), Sprinkles cupcakes for breakfast (yes, for breakfast...I was on vacation, don't judge me), and many many visits to QT.
I don't know if Randy was more jealous of the amazing Arizona weather we enjoyed without him, the ridiculous amounts of delicious food we consumed without him, or the fact that I got to spend all that time with his family without him :( I really felt bad every time I called home and could tell how much he missed us and wished he could have been there with us. So even though I wasn't quite ready to leave Az, I was ready to get home to Randy. And Madden was too. :)
Madden was spoiled rotten on our trip and has had a rough time adjusting back to "normal" life here in Chicago. I'm pretty sure he wants to move back to Arizona, because he asks for "grama" "papa" "kelseet" "trenk" and "brooket" every single day.
Thanks family and friends, for making our trip so fun...and for convincing us that moving back to Arizona after school is definitely a must. :)

















7 comments:
Great pictures Tiff. I love the ones of Madden with his arms around Brooklyn - so cute. Glad you had such a fun time. The pictures of all you girls at the wedding is beautiful too.
what a fun trip! you guys got to do so much and I'm totally jealous of the weather!
What a jammed packed, fun trip! Looks like you guys had some great adventures. We need to be out west where the sun shines and it's warm for more than five months of the year!
I love all of these photos! Madden look so old..crazy! I think it's time for a mini Tiffany? :)
These are all great pics. Looks like Madden had to so much fun!
Thanks again for coming to the wedding. I love ya Tiff!
cute cute cute!...its Kelsey Hammond (reader). I found your blog and, hellooo you make this thing so dang cute. Mine is super old school and I jot down little thoughts here and there.I'm inspired to make mine cute now haha. Your little nugget is so big! Looks like you had fun :)
ahh - sunglasses, sandals, sunshine...i am officially jealous of your awesome trip.
Post a Comment