Sunday, June 12, 2011

crazy face

I don't know how or when this started, but lately Madden has this crazy face that he makes. Its usually when he is really hyper or really excited about something (like when we pulled up to our apt after our 14 hour road trip, and he made this face about 10 times).
This was the best I could get on camera (which is not great), but in person he usually climbs on our lap and gets right in our faces with our foreheads pressed together when he does it. And then after his crazy face he wraps his arms around our neck and squeezes super duper tight while still making the crazy face. It makes us laugh our loud every time! I have no idea where he came up with this! Maybe its in his genes, since I was known in my family for all my many "faces" when I was a little girl ;)
He does it a couple times in this video, but the best one is in the very last 2 seconds.

6 comments:

Faye said...

I'm POSITIVE he got the "make a crazy face" gene from you Tiff. Brings back memories :)

Josie said...

I love his "sweet face!" How cute is that?? haha

John said...

Tiff-- I will send you 100 dollars if you will make a video of yourself showing the world your five faces.....as soon as I see this on your blog I will send you the 100 bucks.

Tiffany said...

Dad...we're poor as hell...don't tempt me...

Debbie said...

So cute Tiffany!! I seriously can't believe how big he is getting! By the way I am so impressed with him riding so well in the car for so long. Seriously there is no way my kids would last that long!

Cara said...

That crazy face is TO CUTE!! Love it! And after reading your dad's comment and yours, then you should do it. LOL You guys are freakin hilarious!