don't you worry, there my honey
we might not have any money
but we've got our love to pay the bills
-Ingrid Michaelson "You And I"
(press play on sidebar music player to listen to the entire song)
Happy Anniversary, husband!
I love you!
xoxo
p.s. we win at couples.



12 comments:
Happy Anniversary B!!! LOVE YOU! You and Randy are one cute couple for sure!!
It was a wonderful day! Hope your date night tonight is too! Love ya both.
Happy Anniv....
Tiff - 100 dollars for every wierd face you have invented....that could be 500 bucks. I want to see them all on the blog.
$500?!? You're bluffing...
Nope, I would never dare you to do something crazy and then not pay. I want to see five faces and they cant look similar. As soon as you post it the check will be in the mail.
It's a win win deal.....you need the money, and because I'm bored I need a good laugh.
One more rule....you cant post it and then delete the post after the fact. It has to be on your blog for the rest of your life.
what if I don't remember the 5 faces? I only remember 2??
You have to practice them..... you might have to make up 3 new ones. I'm sure Madden has a couple funny faces that can inspire you. Have Randy look at each face and he can give you feedback.....this could be a good FHE idea. Each one has to have a name....i.e. funny face, serious face, scary face etc....just do as many as you can for $100 each up to 5 maximum. Dont worry about Mom wondering why I'm paying you so much, the money will come out of my personal golf fund, she has no say in how I spend that :)
Happy Anniversary! Time is flying by!! When I think of your wedding I think about how pregnant I was with Logan. I had him 3 weeks later!! You guys are an adorable couple - happy 4 years:)
Happy Anniversary B!! Oh and you should totally to the crazy face thing. 500 bucks is 500 bucks!!:)
great pics : ) Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! It feels like just yesterday that we were at your reception and were anticipating our own wedding day.
Post a Comment