Ha ha! I love it!!!!
ha ha ha! That is so funny. I totally know how you feel.
That is so funny. I totally can see the resemblance and I would not be able to tell him no either! He is so cute.
don't ever tell him no B!! He is too cute:)
haha soooo cute! youre in for it if he is already pulling faces like that!!
It's true - I can vouch for it, I've seen that face firsthand
SO CUTE! I can totally see the resemblance! And I bet it is hard to tell that face no. :)
That is too cute!! ;)
He's got you Tiffany - you don't stand a chance against that sweet puppy dog look.
haha, cute B! You know what's funny, is most of the time I think he looks a lot like Randy, but this picture is 100% you! :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Ha ha! I love it!!!!
ha ha ha! That is so funny. I totally know how you feel.
That is so funny. I totally can see the resemblance and I would not be able to tell him no either! He is so cute.
don't ever tell him no B!! He is too cute:)
haha soooo cute! youre in for it if he is already pulling faces like that!!
It's true - I can vouch for it, I've seen that face firsthand
SO CUTE! I can totally see the resemblance! And I bet it is hard to tell that face no. :)
That is too cute!! ;)
He's got you Tiffany - you don't stand a chance against that sweet puppy dog look.
haha, cute B! You know what's funny, is most of the time I think he looks a lot like Randy, but this picture is 100% you! :)
Post a Comment