while my husband was away doing this...
Hunt boys-only golf trip in Lake Tahoe at Lahontan
I was at home doing this...


playing in the city for 2 days with more friends that came to visit
It was a last minute trip from these 3, and one of the visitors was a complete surprise! :)
We shopped a lot and ate a lot. And stayed up way too late every single night. I'm going on 3 consecutive nights of about 4-5 hours of sleep per night. And no husband home to relieve me from mommy duty so I can catch up on some z's. But it was well worth the lack of sleep.
I love these 3 people a lot.
They are like family.
So much so that its totally ok for them to call me and give me about 3 days notice before coming out.
And so much so that we can say stuff to each other like "hey, I'm hella poor, can I borrow some $ and I'll pay you back?" or
"hey, I didn't have time to pack a full bag, can I just borrow some of your clothes?"
And also so much so that instead of using the air mattress, Michelle just slept in my bed with me :)
So, in a way, it was just like the good ol' days...me and Michelle sharing a bedroom together and sharing clothes, Genesis taking us shopping and finding awesome deals at places like marshalls and nordstrom rack and then spoiling us with gifts, and Fuz telling us dirty jokes and insisting on paying for everything because he's just that nice.
I have awesome friends. :)
6 comments:
Cute new blog header! Also.. I laughed at your hella poor comment. Hooray for those of us with no money! Good thing Marshall's never disappoints. I love that place!
How fun to have them come visit you. Looks like you had a fun time. I'm jealous. I haven't seen Fuz an Michelle for so long.
I am SO FLIPPIN jealous that you guys all got to hang out! It sounds like you guys had so much fun, and even funner that Genesis was able to go too! Was he the surprise guest? :) Thanks for posting all about it. Its almost like we were there...well almost. :)
:) Sooo fun! I'm so glad it worked out B! I only wish we could have stayed longer! Love you!
Ahhh I am now really jealous that I missed out on this. So fun to have them come out visit. I can only imagine the laughter and the lack of sleep I would of gotten too. Well when we all move back to Arizona we can have big fat reunion with everyone...that will be FUN!!
Another FREAKING JEALOUS friend wishing I was with you guys:) Glad you guys had fun!!
Post a Comment