Monday, October 17, 2011

weekend with my sister




magnificent mile
sprinkles cupcakes
footloose
"is that what you did when Dad got mad at you in high school?"
southport grocery
junior mints and diet pepsis
"what's that red thing sticking out of your purse?" "licorice."
bongo room with Stacey
magnolia cupcakes
no diaper bags
no strollers
no babies
no kids
:)

11 comments:

Summer said...

I can't thank you enough Tiff - so much fun : ) Love you!

Jennifer and Brad said...

I love sister time.. the laughs that are shared during that time are the best. Funny that you put "oh thats what you did in hs school that got dad upset" we ALWAYS have those moments when we get together too. too funny.
Also, love the scarf! where's it from?

Tiffany said...

Jen, scarfs from H&M. They also have it in grey tones and orangey/peachy tones. I love it so much i kinda wanna go back and get it in grey :)

Cheryl said...

Looks like fun! It is always nice to have a little "mommy break" and do something fun!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

we have matching scarves!

Nancy said...

FUN. LOVE sister time!!!

Nancy said...

Did Michele have her baby yet?!

Carly said...

Aww. What a fun sister weekend!

John said...

Its only fair to elaborate on the conversation about what you guys did "when dad got mad at you in high school".....let it out girls.... for one thing, I dont ever remember getting mad because you were such angels :)

Tiffany said...

Dad, if you wanna know what summer did when you got mad at her in high school, you'd have to go watch the new footloose. And I'm guessing you won't :)

John said...

I wasnt planning on it, but I sure as hell am now!...when Alex is a teenager I'm going to tell her to watch the movie too so she can do exactly whatever her mom did :)