
"Turn it up, Mom. This is my song!"
Watching morning cartoons...I peeked over my shoulder from the computer to look at what he was watching and he immediately said,
"Mom, this not YOUR show! This MY show!"
When my cell phone broke last week, I got SUPER frustrated and threw it at the wall and screamed a bad word and Madden said,
"Don't be mad, Mom. S'ok."
Anytime I get frustrated with Madden and show any sort of impatience or irritation in my tone of voice, he gets so concerned and says in really worried voice,
"Mom, you mad at me???"
Walking up the porch steps at our friends house, admiring all their fall decorations. I said, "Madden, look at those pumpkins!" He said,
"Mom, those not pumpkins! Those are just spooky jacko-wanterns."
Driving to church and swerving to dodge the geese crossing the road. I said, "Whoa, Madden! Look at those geese in the road!" He said, "Mom, its not a tiger...its just a really really big duck."
When Randy was out of town in Arizona and everyone kept asking Madden where his Dad was, Madden told them,
"He's in the zona."
Randomly, while cuddling on the couch one morning, Madden told me, "Mom, you're cute!"
I laughed and said, "No, you're cute!"
And Madden said, "I not cute, Mom! I'm Madden!"
Driving through a starbucks drive-thru, after I ordered my salted caramel hot chocolate, the starbucks guy asked, "Will that be all?"
Madden yelled from the back seat,
"And a happy meal!"

8 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is such a character! Those are absolutely hilarious! I love the duck one...ha ha ha.
I LOVE the things little kids say!!!
What a darling! He is so funny. Glad you are keeping track of all this good stuff. Naomi's favorite song is Rolling in the Deep - I wish Madden could have been with us when we had our dance party to the Kids Bop CD you recommended. It was hilarious. Christmas can't come soon enough for me - can't wait to see this guy!
Tiff he is too cute! I loved the "spooky jack-o-wanterns":) And what is this Kids Bop CD your mom speaks of?? Do tell.
The last one made me laugh... I'm still laughing! That is hilarious and so cute! I love the one were he told you that you were cute!! Kids are funny! Love it!!
Madden is freaking hilarious!! I love it! He sounds like he is a mama's boy which is awesome:)
And a happy meal?? That is hilarious!
That boy of yours is funny!!!
Post a Comment