Yesterday was Mother's Day
As we were driving to church, Madden saw a bird and started to tell us a story:
MADDEN:
"I'n gunna go back to the farmers market
and git a bird house
becuz I need a bird house
I'n gunna go to the farmers market
wif my moneys
and I'n gunna buy a bird house
becuz I'n gunna put it in the back of my car
and then becuz I'n gunna take it home wif me
cuz I'n gunna put a bird house in my backyard
becuz I want all the birdies to come to my house
so I need to buy a bird house at the farmers market
cuz all the birdies are gonna come to my backyard
if I have a bird house
becuz I'n gunna buy a bird house at the farmers market."
RANDY:
"You're just like your mother."
ME:
"why, cuz he tells really ridiculously long stories?"
RANDY:
"Yep."



3 comments:
i love that. and such cute pics.
Haha! But I love that story! I can't wait for us to hang out and he can tell me any story he wants :)
Bwhahaha! Love it!
Post a Comment