Let me start off by saying, I am NOT a creative person.
I found this genius-ly cute idea for a little boys birthday
party on pinterest.
So I can’t take credit for any of it.
But I will say my mustache cakes were de-freaking-licious.
That’s all I will take credit for.
Oh ya, and my little man is pretty dang cute too, and I
guess I had something to do with that. ;)
Madden was lucky enough to have his Grandma Brimhall in town
for his birthday party.
He invited his best little man friends to his little man tea
party.
Whose moms both just happen to be 2 of my very best friends. :)
It was a fun party spent with wonderful friends and family at one
of our favorite parks.
Happy Birthday, to my sweet little man!
xoxo

























5 comments:
Such a cute party! I still think you're creative person for pulling it off!
love this! What a fun idea! I can't believe how big he is. he is so handsome. I just love him and love watching him grow. you are creative!?
I love it!!! So fun!
Evan's UNO first birthday is just around the corner, and his Mustache themed party? Approx 12 months away. Looooove it! So SO Cute!
What will you come up with for us next???
Post a Comment