The weekend before I left California, some fun friends of mine in the bay area asked me to run the San Francisco Color Run with them. It was super last minute (I was filling in for a friend of theirs who had registered and couldn't run it) and I had probably run a total of 4 times all summer long while staying with my parents. But it was only a 5K and a really low-key, relaxed race. (we weren't even officially timed). I'm so glad I did it because it was SO much fun and a great way to spend my last weekend with these fun girls!
Thanks girls, for a fun day in the city and for a hysterical post-race lunch with our coaches at Sweet Affair Bakery! ;)
xoxo
P.S. Go Team "Is Butter A Carb"








1 comment:
You got some real bragging rights for this one - it looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment