Right after our Utah trip where all 7 Hunt grandkids were together, we drove up to Snowflake where all 5 Brimhall grandkids got to be together.
For the first time in years!
And Randy got to be with all his brothers (minus Trent).
And I got to be with all my Brimhall sisters.
How lucky are we!?
I'm not gonna lie, fall is definitely the time of year when I will probably always miss Chicago most....
BUT it is SO nice being SO close to family again!
Our fun weekend was filled with a visit to the pumpkin patch, a halloween costume party for the kids, pumpkin carving, Bits Pizza (a must when in Snowflake) lots of runs to Alvarez' for the best diet pepsi ever, late nights up talking and laughing in the kitchen, my mother-in-law's delicious home-cooking, wedding planning with Kelcie, cousin play-time and a family photo shoot.
Kelcie and her fiancee Colton ;)
How cute are these mummy hot dog wraps and spiderweb ketchup and mustard that Kari made??
Madden drew the face with a sharpie, daddy carved it.
Then Madden got really creative and drew a "bum and a peep" on his pumpkin.
All whilst laughing to himself.
Typical boy.
October was the perfect month to make trips to Utah and Snowflake...it finally made it feel like fall!
Notice that I have waaaay more pictures from our 2 day trip to Snowflake than I do from our 5 day trip to Utah?
It helps to have a professional photographer in the family (my mother-in-law) who documents everything and then I just steal the pics from her camera ;)
She did an amazing job on our family pictures this year!
Can't wait to share them on the blog!








3 comments:
So fun to be close to family! We haven't seen Mckay's family in over a year. Woops! Headed to Chicago this week. Thanks again for the suggestions, can't wait to try them out. I'll instagram some love from the Bongo Room for ya.
Also- Madden is adorable.
such cute pictures. so what did you have everyone wear for family pics? we have ours on saturday and I cannot find anything!!!
Looks like fun - I'm jealous of her photo skills. Love the haystack pictures with the whole gang and the cousins - darling!
Post a Comment