stayed up way too late every night
shopped in scottsdale
ate delicious food
bought a dozen sprinkles cupcakes and consumed them within the 72 hours she was here
ditched church early to go house-hunting with my sister-the-househunting-pro
found lots of cluster you-know-whats
made lots of QT runs
read gossip mags
drank 5 hour energy shots
went and saw SYTYCD
had awesome seats
(thanks John!)
The show was amazing!!
The dancers made it look so easy and effortless, we came home and thought maybe we could dance like them.
So we came home and tried.
Turns out we were wrong.
didn't take a lot of pics
but we DID eat a lot of cupcakes
and we DID have a lot of fun
gangnam style
the end.


3 comments:
why don't we see each other more? I need a little Tiffany in my life.
I'm jealous of you both that you got to see SYTYCD on tour. Awesome fun!
I'm jealous of you both that you got to see SYTYCD on tour. Awesome fun!
Post a Comment