Monday, October 15, 2012

sisters week








spent $42 on Sprinkles cupcakes on my way out of town.
drove 11 hours to my sisters house in Utah without even eating one.  the ultimate test of my self-control.
got to wear fall clothes and roast marshmallows in the mountains.
found out Madden doesn't even like marshmallows on his s'mores...just chocolate bars sandwiched in between graham crackers.
celebrated Rowen's 1st birthday.  we sang to her while she danced and just sat there "being all beautiful."
left all 7 kids at home in bed asleep while me and my sisters made a midnight McDonalds run for french fries and diet coke.
took the kids to Bentley's trampoline gym.  As in Bentley from Ashley's season of the Bachelorette.
got all star struck when I saw him but chickened out on asking for a pic.
I was scared he'd be a D-bag in real life like he was on the show and turn me down and make me feel like a fool.
totally regretted not asking for a pic when I got home later.
took the kids to Gardner's Village Witch Fest.
spent $20 on the best sugar cookies I've ever had in my life.
watched 3 out of the 7 kids get a really really nasty case of the flu.
took the other 4 healthy kids out of the house and went to H&M where Naomi danced like Beyonce and Noah astonished me with his krumping skills.
managed to escape with Madden before either of us got sick.

All 3 sisters together and all 7 kids together is rare for us.
Totally worth the 22 hours in the car there and back.

1 comment:

Faye said...

I'm bummed I missed the kids dance moves and H & M and the amazing cookies - but glad I got to see everyone and be there for Rowen's 1st birthday. Thanks for the Sprinkles!