watch for mom
scooter
frank
bey blades
-madden
I know its still November, but it can't hurt to write Santa a little early, right?
If Macy's has their Santa mail out, then its not too early.
Last night we were out as a family, walking around San Tan Mall, enjoying the gorgeous weather and admiring all the christmas decor and lights.
We walked into Macy's to look around and while I wandered off to look at the baby clothes section, Madden and Randy stumbled upon Santa Mail.
They sat down to write a letter to Santa and when Randy asked Madden what he wanted to ask Santa for, the FIRST thing he said was, "A watch for Mom. A golden one."
:)
How sweet and thoughtful is my little 4 1/2 year old boy!?
Let me backtrack and say that one random day several months ago, I mean like over the summer or something, Madden and I were just shopping around the mall and he saw me admiring a gold watch.
It looked like one of those Michael Kors watches that everyone has.
It wasn't Michael Kors, of course, it was a wannabe Michael Kors, but whatev, I liked it!
(and it was way more affordable than a Michael Kors!)
Madden saw me looking at it and said, "Mom you should buy that!"
And I put it back and said, "No, not today."
Well apparently, ever since then, he keeps telling Randy he wants to buy me that golden watch.
He wanted to for my birthday, and now he wants to for Christmas.
And I just think its the cutest thing ever that he hasn't forgotten about it.
And that it was the FIRST thing he thought to ask Santa for!
So, Santa, if you're reading this…
One fake gold Michael Kors wannabe watch, pretty please.
Thanks ;)
1 comment:
That's SO sweet!!
Post a Comment