Happy birthday to my oldest!
This boy made me a mama 8 years ago today and I'll never forget that day as long as I live.
He was a colicky newborn and I was a stressed out new mom wondering what I was doing wrong.
But he's made up for it in the years since cuz you'll never meet a sweeter, easier, laid back, all around good kid than this one right here.
He's our only baby we didn't have to do IVF for...our miracle baby.
I'm convinced that Heavenly Father sent him to us when He did because He knew I would need him to help me get through our years of infertility that would follow.
And not a day goes by that I don't thank my Father in Heaven for that miracle.
Love this kid so much it hurts.
We celebrated him yesterday with a simple birthday party.
(I told him all I could handle was simple this year, being that I'm only 2 weeks post c-section)
He chose 3 of his best friends, Trey, Sutton & Miles to come over and Randy took them all to Amazing Jake's.
Then they came back to our house for Pokemon cake and ice cream, presents, and Pokemon goodie bags.
I wish I had more pictures, but thats what happens when you send Dad I guess ;)
Happy Birthday, Madden!
I hope your day was special!
We love you so much!
We celebrated him yesterday with a simple birthday party.
(I told him all I could handle was simple this year, being that I'm only 2 weeks post c-section)
He chose 3 of his best friends, Trey, Sutton & Miles to come over and Randy took them all to Amazing Jake's.
Then they came back to our house for Pokemon cake and ice cream, presents, and Pokemon goodie bags.
I wish I had more pictures, but thats what happens when you send Dad I guess ;)
Happy Birthday, Madden!
I hope your day was special!
We love you so much!





No comments:
Post a Comment