Memorial Day camping tradition with the Brimhalls.
Layla was a little too young to join in the fun this year so I stayed home with her while Randy took the boys camping.
To be honest, I was kinda looking forward to a quiet, nap-filled weekend with my baby, but I missed my boys!
I'm so glad they had fun with their daddy and cousins and aunts and uncles!
Looking forward to next year!
And this cute baby girl who has been sleeping so good lately, actually slept awful the 3 nights my boys were away!
Maybe she just missed her daddy and her brothers?
But how can you be mad waking up to this sweet face...
When the boys came home from their camping trip, I was upstairs with Layla.
They came running up there to hug me and Layla and tell me all about their weekend.
Then Beckett said, "I have a good idea! Lets go downstairs and I'll play with my toys, Madden can sit on the couch, Daddy can hold the baby, and you can wash the dishes!" lol
Cuz thats what we do.
And now all is right in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment