1st day of school vs. last day of school.
They've all grown so much!
Today as we walked away from the school, Madden started to cry and when I stopped and asked him why he was crying, he burst into tears and told me it was because he was going to miss his teacher, Miss Dooley.
And then I started to cry! #postpartumproblems
I remember him crying on the last day of school last year too...and I guess thats the sign of a great school year, when you're sad to see it come to an end.
1st day of preschool vs. last day of preschool.
These 4 boys had so much fun this year in their joy school group!
And I had fun teaching with their moms who just so happen to be dear friends of mine.
At the end of the school year, we were sad to say goodbye to the Peterson family as they moved to Kansas.
But we are counting on them to move back in another 3 years so we can go for joy school round 2 with Kate, Penny, Lainee and Layla.
And now that schools out, its shaved heads for summer!
Its already a million degrees out so if you need us, we'll be at the pool or eating ice cream inside our air conditioned house.
Now bring on the some summertime fun!







No comments:
Post a Comment