Saturday, December 1, 2007

1 year Anniversary!



Okay, so it's not our actual one year wedding anniversary, but it is one year since our first date! : ) November 29th, to be exact, is the exact day that we met last year when we were set up on a blind date! (But we couldn't celebrate that night because Randy had class late and I had parent/teacher conferences.) So last night we celebrated by going out to eat at our favorite restaurant, Roy's. It was amazing!! We ate there for the first time together on our honeymoon in Kaui so whenever we eat there, it brings back so many memories! We both even ordered the same exact dish that we ordered on our honeymoon! : ) And of course we had to save room for their famous chocolate souffle dessert! My family is probably so jealous just looking at these pictures because they love that dessert...especially my Dad...that's why I just had to take a picture of it to show them! : )

It's kinda funny to think it was only one year ago that we met because I feel like I have been with Randy my whole life...and I mean that in a good way! It's as if I can't even remember my life before him because ever since I have been with him I have been happier than I have ever been before! He is the best husband in the whole world and I love him so much! Thank you to Teneah and Trent for introducing us one year ago and changing our lives forever! : ) And thank you, Randy, for making me the happiest girl in the whole world! I love you so much! : )

5 comments:

CHAD & ELISE TYSICK said...

Happy one year date anniversary! Im glad you got to go to the best resturaunt ever! We definately need to get together and go sometime! Chad and I also had roys for the first time in Hawaii. The dessert looks fab. I definately need to order that next time! Delicious!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Oh that looks so good. Where is Roy's? And why haven't I heard of it? That dessert will be in my dreams tonight!

Michele said...

your husband is a wuss for not putting up christmas lights and getting a live tree. we will teach our son that those brimhalls are weird.

Michele said...

just kidding. he will love you anyway, cuz we do!

Faye said...

Congratulations on your 1 yr anniversary. Lots of people have been asking how you're doing Tiff - and I've been telling them how great it is to see you so completely happy - Thanks Randy - good work :) I'm happy for both of you.