Saturday, February 23, 2008

Baby Boston's Blessing Day

My sister Michele's brand new baby was blessed this past Sunday, February 17th. They got special permission to bless him a little early so that my younger brother could be there and stand in the circle before he reported to the MTC the following Wednesday. I am so happy I was able to be there for that special day! This is the first time I was able to meet Boston and he is even cuter than in his pictures!! My brother in law John gave such a beautiful blessing and Boston behaved so well and looked so cute! Michele and John are such wonderful parents and I am so happy that they have been blessed with such a beautiful, healthy little boy!


Family of Three!


I love this picture! I love how Michele is just staring at Boston with this huge smile on her face! It is just such a sweet picture!


And I love this picture too cuz Boston has this tiny little smile on his face while he's staring up at his mom. : )


Boston with his Mom, Aunt Tippy, and Aunt Sumy


Boston and his cousin Noah


So cute!!!!! : ) I miss you already, Boston! XOXOXO

4 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

He is a cutie!

CHAD & ELISE TYSICK said...

Such cute pictures! Now its time for you to have one!! haha...

Cara said...

I am so glad that you got to see him finally. I am sure it was so fun to have all of your family together for that special blessing. And wow michele looks fantastic. She doesn't even look like she just had a baby. :) I only wish i could be that same way. :)

Emily said...

I love the one of the girls with baby Boston! Its great that you got to be with Tanner too! So much in such a short time, keeps life interesting! Thanks for sharing it all with us!