1) That he loves the BOB and falls asleep in it every single time we go running...I swear, that thing is magical
2) That he busts up laughing at the most random things...like yesterday when we were sitting in church. Right in the middle of someone very emotionally bearing their testimony. Just busted into hysterics. Out of nowhere.
3) That he has learned how to suck his thumb
4) That he, for some strange reason I cannot seem to figure out, gets ridiculously excited when I lay him on his changing table. I mean ridiculously excited. Kicks his arms, pumps his legs, smiles and laughs and stares at something up on the shelf above his head that I can't figure out. It is the wierdest thing ever. And I love it.
4 month measurements and percentiles:
Weight: 13 lb. 10 oz. 24%
Height: 25 3/4 in. 80%
Head: 16 3/4 cm. 57%








14 comments:
Oh man he is cute! He looks like such a little man in the bottom pics where he is standing up.
He is such a beautiful baby. Has it really been 4 months?!?
How can he possibly look so much older than when I saw him a couple of weeks ago? The picture of him standing by you makes him look like a toddler - not a baby. I'm so happy I get to see him in just a few days :)
holy crap he is like a kid now!! He is soo cute and same thing happened with my BOB... never regretted buying it!
The changing table thing cracks me up. Jillian totally did that (excited/staring at the bottom of the shelf) so I finally cut a photo of Ryan out and taped a big Daddy head to the bottom. It still cracks her up and whenever a friend with a baby comes over and uses our changing table, their kid thinks it is hilarious too. lol... Madden is getting so big and is simply adorable!
my guess is he loves the changing table because, like most men, he loves to be naked.
You have a BOB, I'm jealous.
Oh my gosh I want to see him NOW! He is getting so big, It lookes like he has some big feet in that pic of him in the bumbo. :) And he looks so much older in the one that he is standing up in. Awww! I miss you! And I wish you were in AZ again so we could get our little guys together. :(
He looks so big!! How fun!! Hey I need to get your mailing address when you get a chance too. Hope you are well.
Tiff did you change your cell #? I texted you on your birthday to wish you a happy birthday and someone wrote me back from your # saying "Who is this?" Weird but I hope you did have a good birthday and good luck on the 1/2 marathon!!
no, B, I didn't change my #...and I never got your text...that is wierd! I will text you later today....
I can't believe he is already 4 months old! hes so cute!
He is adorable! Chicago looks amazing and i'm glad you guys are adapting so well:)
Ummm... I lOVE him. He is so stinkin' cute!!!!
Post a Comment